Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Changing

     I have started to undergo changes that have effected me greatly. Physically I am greatly improving in flexibility and speed. The intense stretching incorporates many parts of the body and is very helpful. The pain can be horrible at times, but in order to get better we must go on. As a soccer player this makes me lighter on my feet and quicker on and off the ball. I am also getting stronger in my core because of the exercises we do.
      In addition to the physical aspects there are also many spiritual parts to karate. My mind is calm and I can sense a huge change in my life. I am more attentive in class and I can focus better because we have learned how to clear our minds of the outside world, and that is the biggest part of my growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment