Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I have had very good times in this class for the past month. I have enjoyed this class just about everyday. But the first day was bored and I wanted to leave this class. After two days, I thought that this was the best project I ever had. I learned so many things in this class. I never knew about martial arts from Africa. I always thought that they were only from Asia because most of the time you see Asian people doing karate.

Sensei gave us good training in several styles. Before I use to think that if you know karate, then you will kill people when they anger you! Now, I do not have this mentality, because now I know that karate is about peace and is not about violence.

The only things I still can't believe, is what we learned about about Shaolin Temple. They do impossible things! I really wish to see Shaolin face-to-face to see if the feats are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment