Thursday, May 23, 2019

Sekou Diabate

5/1
I honestly think that mixed martial art is a great way of letting out your feelings in a way not everyone can do. After watching the documentary, The Smashing Machine, I now understand stand the many different forms of MMA. I didn’t know that karate meant “empty hand” and that ninja meant “hidden people”.

I wanna be able to walk away from this class with the ability to stay calmer, more aware of my surroundings, and how to deal with a negative situation when it pops up.


5/3 
Yesterday in class a little hard for me with the falling idk y because I’ve done it plenty of times. But today we learned about what parts of the body that u wanna protect at all times no matter what. Jodan which is ya upper part of ya body then chudan which is ya whole mid season and finally gedan which is ya lower body 

5/6
Today was a fun day. At the end of the day, we learned about and watched a video on the samurai and judo.

5/7
Today we watch in amazing film about vale toudo. Vale toudo is a form of MMA fighting where different forms of fighting come together and battle it out. You might see a wrestler fighting a karate person and a hand boxer fighting a kick boxer. After that we worked of our rolls and self defense moves 

5/8 
Today we learned how to block punches and we watched amine I was recording and almost blow out my ankle trying to save the birthday boii phone

5/9
Today we finished red belt. I really liked it and I would watch it again.We also leaned about horse stands and how to properly set your feet. Finally we learned about many things to do and not do wen you in a MMA fight is

5/13
Today we didn’t really do nothing other then watch a movie 

5/14
I today we watched legion of a drunken master it was a good movies and I was shook to know that some crazy seens in the movies was real. We also watched female fighters anime in honor of Mother’s Day 

5/15
Today we had a pop quiz that honestly blow mines but then we went outside to practice kou me tay and the movement were easy to remember but other then that today was a regular day

5/16
Today we watched a movie and went outside to practice

5/17
Today we watched a tuff movie that I really like and would watch again then we went outside and practice for our presentation then 

5/20 
Today we Watched  black salt and the assistant and it was a really good action filled        movie that’s kept me on the edge of my seat until I almost died by Induing a level 10 cramp  

5/21
Yesterday we went to the movies and watched a really good movie i there was a difference form of karate being used I really liked wen Jon wick used his belt and rapped it around someone hand and broke it this technique is for a weapon that formers used for crops but then eventually to kill

5/23

Yesterday was a good day we watched a really good movie Thant I would watch again. After that we went out side and worked on heian shodan I really didn’t grasp that we did real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment