Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Great Movies

Today we saw two movies that interested me a great deal, Iron Monkey and Enter the Dragon. Out of the two, I liked Enter the Dragon the most. Prior to today, I've only seen parts of Enter the Dragon and today was my first time seeing the whole thing. 

Sensei Riley brought up interesting points in the movie that I would have never looked for or noticed. They included: Jackie Chan being one of the bad guys that Bruce Lee demolishes. Bruce Lee's sifu, Ip Man had a brief role in the movie. One of the extras in the background was caught on film laughing at Bruce Lee beating everyone up in a fight scene rather than being serious. 

It amazes me how Bruce Lee's work ethic was beyond satisfactory which is what, in my opinion, made him a legend in martial arts. 
5/25/16

No comments:

Post a Comment