Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Guardians Of The Galaxy: Volume 2

Mariano M. Huezo
Mr. Riley
Martial Arts

Today we went on a field trip to the CityPlex Cinema and watched Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2 and I had to say I liked it!

They did a great job making the characters be fun at the same time teach a lesson through it all. I would say that the character I connected the most with would be Rocket Raccoon.

I think the way the father and the way he saw things was something relevant to all of us. He even though considered a god, his infinite desire brought him down to the level of a human. He did not care for the bridges he put down only about what his goal was.

When it came to Yondu who said: "I don't control it with my mind I control it with my heart" can be related to martial arts. Instead of fighting and thinking about it what to do next you just follow your heart. Zitma said to act without thought but with careless effort. To not plan your next punch but to live in the moment body and mind or in the movie's case "to follow your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment